With more than 20 years in executive search, Jill has worked across multiple industries. She started out as a search generalist, but has recently focused on nonprofit recruiting. It’s an area she loves. Helping good organizations find great leaders who can make a difference is satisfying work.
Jill’s career began in industrial and labor relations in Pennsylvania and New Jersey. After getting married and moving to the Twin Cities, Jill launched her executive search practice and has served both boutique and national firms. She has been a nonprofit practice leader at Schall Executive Search and is an executive consultant with Navigate Forward.
- Board Member, Second Harvest Heartland, 2014-present
- Board Member, Beyond Walls: Urban Squash Twin Cities, 2014-present
- Board of Directors, Vice Chair, Twin Cities Habitat for Humanity, 2008-2014
- Board Member, Community Action Partnership of Ramsey & Washington Counties, 2002-2008
- Board Member, The Schubert Club, 2006-2012
- Board Member, Landmark Center, 2000-2006
- Board Member, Minnesota Museum of American Art, 1996-2000
- Board member, Summit Hill Association, District 16 Planning Council, 1990-1996
- Jill shares her birthday with her two siblings.
- She lives with her husband, Frank, and hairless Chinese crested dog, Fabio, in the Crocus Hill neighborhood of Saint Paul. Frank and Jill are proud parents of three grown children who now reside in Faribault, Minn., and Los Angeles.
- Jill loves old houses and has spent the past 25 years restoring her hundred-year-old home.
- A lifelong cellist, Jill has played in the Saint Paul Civic Symphony and hopes to play with an orchestra again soon.